Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Quick Chicken Stirfry

I always tend to use any leftovers and come up with interesting recipes. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Well this time it worked!
I had some leftover grilled chicken (I am vegetarian, this was a result of a potluck) and green beans. The result was a great StirFry

Leftover grilled chicken
Green Beans 
1 small onion diced
Garlic paste (I had paste, but you can use chopped garlic as well)
Sesame seeds
Oil

Sauce (proportions according to your taste)
Soy sauce
Vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any vinegar will work)
Honey
Sriracha sauce


I don't like crunchy green beans, so I blanched them in hot water for a min or two. If you want, feel free to use them directly in the stir fry. 
Mix all the sauce ingredients and keep it ready.
Heat the oil in the pan, saute some garlic and onions. Add green beans and chicken.
Stir them for a min or so and add the sauce.
Continue to stir and add the sesame seeds.
That's it Chicken Stirfry is done!!
Simple, tasty and easy.



No comments: